How to Book?
A £50 deposit is required to secure your hen party, this is payable over the phone or via PAYPAL. A link will be sent directly to your inbox, please note you do not have to have a PAYPAL account to pay using PAYPAL simply use the 'pay with a debit/credit card link towards the bottom of the page.
Deposits are non-refundable. Full payment is required 2 weeks before your hen party, refunds are only eligible after this date if Bijoux Hen Parties Ltd cancel the hen party due to unforeseen circumstances. Refunds are not provided if the client cancels.
All payments must be made via the office and your teacher is unable to take any payment on the day of your hen party.
Your Party will be held in a city centre* centrally located bar or hotel function room so your group will be able to purchase drinks throughout the lesson or if you prefer we can arrange your hen party in a dance studio with mirrored walls. We can also come directly to your home or hen party location. Bijoux Hen Parties Ltd arrange hen parties throughout the UK, please contact us to enquire about your location. Please note we cannot guarantee locations and there may be occasions when we may have to change your venue at the last minute, however we will always keep you informed at all times.
*this does not apply to photo studios as they can be located outside of the city centre.
Your venue will be ideally be booked 4 weeks before your hen party, however we can only fully confirm your venue 2 weeks before your hen party and after we have received final payment. Any venues named before the final payment is received are provisional only.
Bijoux Hen Parties Ltd will arrange your hen party around your schedule, Bijoux Hen Parties Ltd do not specify when your party can start, you tell us what time is suitable for you! Please note parties held after 4pm in the evening will incur an extra venue hire charge depending on the area.
All of our Hen Party Packages are suitable for fabulous ladies over the age of 18 of all shapes and sizes. Pregnant ladies are permitted to take part in our hen parties, however they must sign a waiver agreeing that they undertake the activitity at their own risk. We do not recommend pregnant ladies taking part in pole dancing, hula hoop or charleston as these are very fast paced.
Can I pay on the day?
The Bijoux Hen Parties Ltd representative is unable to take payments, all payments must be taken via the office. Should your numbers be greater than that stated on the booking form, your hen party will not commence until payment is received by credit or debit card for those extra members. Spectators do not pay.
I'm not a size 8!
Our Dance Classes is inclusive of everyone, no matter what age, shape or fitness level! Our Dance Classes is not about dress size it's all about feeling confident about what you do have and loving your curves.
Some of the group are nervous about burlesque
The majority of people start out feeling nervous about burlesque but after a few minutes in the class this disappears. It's natural to feel nervous about something you've never done before. Our hen parties do not contain any nudity, we only teach you how to remove gloves and stockings at the most. Our focus is to make your group relax, have fun and not take the session too seriously.
Can I take pictures during our event?
Of course this is possible, ask the Bijoux Hen Parties Ltd rep to take pictures on your behalf.
Should I book in advance?
Bijoux Hen Parties Ltd would suggest booking well in advance as we will be able to accommodate all of your requests. On late bookings we are often limited by venues and sometimes we are fully booked.
Can I have spectators at my party?
Of course, Bijoux Hen Parties Ltd allow spectators, give them the role of party photographer!
Can I bring my own drinks to the venue?
Please note the majority of venues do not allow outside drinks to be taken into the venue. For this reason Bijoux Hen Parties Ltd do not allow any outside drinks on any of our parties unless otherwise agreed with the office.
Can a stripper perform during the dance party?
Please inform the office if you wish for a stripper to perform during your hen party, we will check that the venue has no issue with this.
Bijoux Hen Parties Ltd use female and male dance instructors for the majority of our hen parties, we will only use female instructors for Burlesque and Pole Dancing.
Our photographers are female due to the nature of the photography being taken.
Are changing rooms available?
Changing rooms are available in dance studios and fitness gyms, however public toilets are only available within bars and hotel function rooms. The function room is private and solely for your group so it may be possible to change within the function room. Our photography studios can include changing areas.
What Happens After I Book?
- After your deposit payment is received, we will confirm your booking with the booking confirmation form which is emailed to you as a pdf document. This contains your name, date and theme of party, time and details of what is required during the party.
- Your venue is booked for the date and time you provided and which is confirmed in the booking confirmation, we will endeavour to book your preferred venue however they are subject to availability.
- 14 days prior to your hen party, we contact you to ask for your final numbers or you can email email@example.com stating your reference and your final numbers.
- Your final balance due is then calculated from your final numbers and we ask for payment by credit/debit card or bank transfer, please see below on how to make payment.
- After the final payment is received we will email your final booking confirmation pdf which includes your venue, name, address and map, final numbers and teacher's name.
- Please note we will not confirm the final venue until we have received the final balance. If you wish to confirm your final venue before 14 days please pay your final balance prior to 14 days of your hen party date and we will be very happy to confirm the details with you.
- If your group increases after 14 days you are required to pay for the extra person within the office please email or call 01509 357751, no payment can be taken by the teacher on the day.
- If your numbers decrease after 14 days, no refund for this person will be available,
Dance Hen Parties > FAQ's